Accessibility Statement for Alliance for Positive Health Website
This is an accessibility statement from The Alliance for Positive Health.
Measures to support accessibility
The Alliance for Positive Health takes the following measures to ensure the accessibility of The Alliance for Positive Health Website:
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Alliance for Positive Health Website
is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of The Alliance for Positive Health Website.
Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on The Alliance for Positive Health Website:
- Phone: 518-434-4686
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Visitor Address: 927 Broadway, Albany, NY 12207
- Postal Address: 927 Broadway, Albany, NY 12207
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AllianceFPH
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AllianceforPositiveHealth
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/allianceforpositivehealth
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The Alliance for Positive Health Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Latest versions of Google Chrome on Mac, PC, & mobile
- Latest versions of Firefox on Mac & PC
- Latest version of Internet Explorer on PC
- Latest versions of Safari on Mac, PC, & mobile
- Latest versions of Edge on PC
The Alliance for Positive Health Website is not compatible with:
- Browsers older than 3 major versions
- Mobile operating systems older than 5 years
Accessibility of The Alliance for Positive Health Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure the accessibility of The Alliance for Positive Health Website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for The Alliance for Positive Health Website:
- Employment Listings: This is embedded through a third party and we cannot ensure accessibility by third-party providers and services. We have been in touch with the third-party provider to adjust the embed code, although they could not make it fully compliant. Please contact us at 1-518-434-4686 or [email protected] to inquire about open positions.
- Videos: All videos do not yet have captions and transcripts. They have not been completed yet. We are working on creating captions and transcripts for all videos throughout the site. Please contact us at 1-518-434-4686 or [email protected] to inquire about a particular video.
- PDFs: Not all PDFs are accessible or compliant. because They have not all been checked yet by an ADA program for PDFs. Running each PDF through the ADA program for accessibility. Please contact us at 1-518-434-4686 or [email protected] to inquire about a particular PDF.
The Alliance for Positive Health assessed the accessibility of Alliance for Positive Health Website by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 28 November 2022 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.