Monkeypox Vaccine Clinic - Department of Health
Monkeypox vaccines are FREE. No insurance or medical paperwork needed!
Registration is required, but a limited number of walk-ins may be available.
Offering JYNNEOS vaccine to individuals who meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Individuals with recent exposure to monkeypox within the past 14 days.
- Those at high risk of a recent exposure to monkeypox, including members of the gay, bisexual, transgender, and gender non-conforming community and other communities of men who have sex with men and who have engaged in intimate, or skin-to-skin contact with others in the past 14 days areas where monkeypox is spreading.
- Individuals who have had skin-to-skin contact with someone in a social network experiencing monkeypox activity.
- Individuals 16-17 years old need a parent or guardian consent.
- Individuals 15 & younger need a parent or guardian present.
The JYNNEOS vaccine is a two-dose vaccine separated by at least 28 days. You will be contacted to schedule your second dose.
LocationAlbany County Dept. of Health, 175 Green Street, Albany, United States
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org