White Medical Transportation*
White Medical Transportation is for people living with HIV/AIDS who need help with transportation to get to medical and other services that help them maintain their health.
White Medical Transportation can be used for these qualifying appointments:
- Medical (including dental, pharmacy)
- Mental health (licensed provider)
- Substance abuse treatment by a licensed provider (not AA/NA)
- Treatment adherence services
- Legal (not probation/parole)
- Case/care management
- Nutrition Education Program (not group meals; stand alone food distribution or pantries)
- Entitlements such as DSS/Social Services
- Housing Retention Services (not apartment searches)
Transportation assistance may be in the form of taxi rides, bus passes, gas cards, and in limited circumstances – bus or train tickets. Eligibility criteria applies. To find out more or to apply for White Medical Transportation, check out our White Transportation Fact Sheet.
For more information, please call 518.434.4686
*For HIV+ individuals only.
Alliance for Positive Health
The Alliance for Positive Health provides a continuum of direct services to people living with HIV/AIDS and their family members. We also offer care management to people with other chronic illnesses who are enrolled in Medicaid as well as prevention programs that offer effective, innovative solutions that make a significant impact on reducing new HIV infections. About AFPH