Alliance for Positive Health is a comprehensive health resource for our region's LGBTQ+ community. Our LGBTQ+ Health programs address multiple factors that impact an individual's well-being including stigma, access to LGBTQ+ friendly resources, communication with partners and providers, and sexual health.
Our LGBTQ+ Health Promotion Specialist can work with you on setting short and long-term health goals, identifying and overcoming the barriers preventing you from achieving them, and connecting you with the resources you need to succeed!
Our LGBT+ Health Services Include:
- Connecting you to culturally competent LGBT+ friendly health services and resources
- PrEP assistance
- Health Education
- Help accessing Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Groups and one-on-one sessions designed to build skills and address barriers to your health and wellness
- Advocating for your health needs to your providers
- CLEAR (Choosing Life, Empowerment, Action, Results) for any LGBT+ individual who has experienced challenges or barriers when accessing services related to their health and wellness.
*Not all services listed are exclusive to LGBT+ individuals.
All of our services are 100% free and confidential!
Questions? Give us a call at 518.434.4686 to learn more.
Alliance for Positive Health
The Alliance for Positive Health provides a continuum of direct services to people living with HIV/AIDS and their family members. We also offer care management to people with other chronic illnesses who are enrolled in Medicaid as well as prevention programs that offer effective, innovative solutions that make a significant impact on reducing new HIV infections. About AFPH